At the the end of 1 year you will be able to sell your books through your account by logging into the account.
You will be able to click on the link called: Sell Books and will be able to sell your books and schedule the date of pick up and mode of receiving the money.
You will be able to sell only those books which you have bought from our portal.
Please refer to the buy back policy below to better understand the Terms and Conditions for buy back.
BUY BACK POLICY
- 50%-60% money will be returned on the purchase price of the book . Books which are torn, or have pages missing, have markings or if any discrepancy found, the book will not be taken back.
- Books will be bought back only after a year of the purchase.
- If any change in syllabus takes place, then the books will not be taken back.
- Textbooks for odd semesters are taken back in June and textbooks of even semester are taken back in January.
- 60% money back is given on Diploma Engineering & Engineering textbooks.
- You will be informed about the buy back through mail or call. Books will be collected from your home or college.
- Objective exam books will not be taken back.
- Free shipping will be provided only on orders above Rs. 300 otherwise Rs. 50 will be levied as shipping charges.
- In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error or error in pricing or product information received from our suppliers, Bucketbolt shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. Bucketbolt shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, Bucketbolt shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge.
- Rs. 20 will be charged as convenience fees for facilitating the buy back and reverse logistic charge.
FOR ANY FURTHER QUERIES, PLEASE WRITE TO US